Hyperbaric Clinic Training A La Carte
- Regular price
- Price: $1,852.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $1,852.00 USD
- Unit price
In this training up to 6 staff members will learn the history of hyperbarics, the role of oxygen in the body, key physiological benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBT), safety operating procedures, and many more details that will help you understand the best practices in hyperbaric oxygen therapy for professional use. This program was created by hyperbaric expert Dr. Zayd Ratansi. He is a licensed Naturopathic Physician with advanced certifications in hyperbaric medicine. He lectures worldwide on the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy for neurological conditions and has played a leading role in implementing protocols on the use of hyperbaric therapy in the mainstream medical setting.
The program has two component’s, education and patient support.
- 8 hours of online trainings with a 526-page downloadable training manual on hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Access to your online portal where up to 6 staff can learn at your own pace or complete it all at once. Your team will have access for 3 months to the educational modules.
- Updated charting, office forms and consent forms.
- Your team will learn how to safely operate a hyperbaric chamber.
- Startup Support -This includes protocol development. Which may include protocols for adults, children, or specific diseases you may frequently see in your practice.
- As the practitioner you and your team will have access to an online portal where you have patient forms and consent.
- Patients can fill out a client intake form in the online portal.
- Then the patient will then get a professional assessment to see whether they are a good candidate for hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- They will sign a consent form for your records.
- The clinic will have access to all this information in their back-office portal. It will show you the risks and if they are a good candidate for hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- There is unlimited screening anytime for the same patient and you as the doctor can update the medical records anytime.
- 3-months of hyperbaric safety screening support. This will help increase your staffs confidence in all the different types of patients seeking hyperbaric oxygen therapy and who are good candidates for it.
- Hyperbaric risk assessment reports for all your clients.
- Full access to our physician support center
Dr. Zayd Ratansi is a ND with advanced certifications in hyperbaric medicine, bio-oxidative medicine, low level light therapy, chelation therapy and environmental medicine. He received his BSc from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver and Doctoral of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington in 1998. Dr. Ratansi currently works as the Medical Advisor and Naturopathic Physician for Wellness Without Limits, LLC in Florida and holds an active license in California and Washington State as a Naturopathic Doctor.
Dr. Ratansi specializes in the treatment of brain injuries and other neurological conditions using hyperbaric oxygen therapy. He has been extensively trained in Environmental Medicine and has helped implement safe detoxification and cleansing programs along with hyperbaric oxygen therapy within the spa industry helping to advance Medical Spas throughout the world. Dr. Ratansi is an active member and trainer for the International Hyperbaric Association (IHA) and closely works with the organization to help advance the field of hyperbaric therapy, and trains physicians and doctors on safety, operations, and the proper use of HBOT. Click here for more info on Dr. Ratansi.
6 REASONS TO BUY FROM US
Fast, Insured Shipping
High Customer Satisfaction
Expert Staff Support